1. What is your favorite summer drink?
Homemade lemonade or limeade made with club soda instead of water so it is all fizzy and tasty.
2. What is the best summer sport to play?
I used to play a lot of badminton in the back yard when I was a kid.
3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?
Baseball, hands-down. Baseball season is one of the best times of the year.
4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change?
I shouldn’t be answering this one.
6. What is your favorite summer song?
I don’t think I really have one…
7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
My summers were generally good when my family and I planned and went on a lot of day trips.
8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
Nope. No summer flings for me.
9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
I have actually never been skinny-dipping. There were a few times when I had bathing suit mishaps and almost lost the top or bottom part of my bathing suit, but that wasn’t intentional. Haha.
From: Saturday: 9